Tuesday, December 28, 2010

His Law is love and His gospel is Peace

So I have decided to change my blog site again... I like how easy and user friendly wordpress is but the layouts were lame.  I can do so much more cute stuff with blogger.  The layouts and such are way better :)  So here is my new blog.  Hope you enjoy!  My first post will be about our Christmas: 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas- we sure did.  We were super busy and traveled a ton but it was such a sweet time with family.  Christmas Eve day we spent at Jonny's parents in Red Oak, celebrating with his brother and his family.  It was fun and we are always glad to see Chris, Tracey, and the kids.  Then, we headed to church for the Christmas Eve service, which was delightful.  That night, we headed to Dallas for Christmas at my grandmothers.  It was so fun to fellowship with all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.  We did a white elephant exchange- came home with an itunes gift card and some kids toy (a mouse that pooped out jelly beans haha).  Christmas morning we spent in our home- our first Christmas as a family of 3 :) I made cinnamon rolls and we watched Polar Express.  Around noon, we headed to Red Oak to spend Christmas with Jonny's grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles.  After that we headed back to Arlington.  We spent the rest of the afternoon with my family.  It was so much fun to see everyone!  We are blessed and thankful for the birth of our Savior.  Hope your holiday was sweet and a time for reflection about the birth of our Lord.  Here are some pictures of our weekend.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment