Saturday, August 20, 2011

So I realize I haven't updated in awhile...  I am not only working for my dad part time but I have now started working for Young Life part time as an office administrator.  So needless to say, I am one busy momma!  I have a few blog posts to finish and get up but its 12:30 and I am exhausted so this short little update will have to do!  A few things:

1.  Payton is 9 months.  We went for her check up and everything is great.  She is healthy and has hit every milestone she is suppose to at her age!  (I will post her 9 month blog later)!  Payton is starting to look so much like a big girl.  I was taking pictures of her the other day and as I was looking over them- it hit me!  She no longer looks like a baby!  Crazy/sad!




2.  I have started working for YL.  I am loving it so far and it will help our financial state out so much.  I have been around YL all my life (my parents are very invested in the ministry) and I love what they do and how they impact the students in the community!  I am honored to be working for such a wonderful organization who's goal is to reach those who don't know Jesus.

3.  My parents have been in China for the past 10 days and it has been killing me that I can't pick up and call them everyday!  I am so glad they will be back tomorrow!  I sure do miss them :)

4.  In the past 3 weeks, we have housesat and or dog sat for three different people!  So we have only been home a week and half this whole month- crazy!  Thankful to be back in our own bed!  

5.  Me and Jonny have started serving in the preschool room at church!  We are so excited to start serving together and finally getting plugged into our church (long overdue)!    

6.  SO glad football season is here!!  I love it :)  I love the fall so much- the trees, smells, football, pumpkin spice lattes, jackets, and cooler weather!  Hopefully the cooler weather will come soon cause this heat is horrible.  We watched the Cowboy's kick off their season with Donna and Scott!  Payton showed off her Cowboy shirt that Nanna and Papa gave her!


  
7.  I finally had In-and-out the other day!  It was delicious!!


That's it for now...  I will get my other posts up soon!  Check back later.  Night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment