Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cowtown

Well I did it!  I completed my second half marathon!  It was a beautiful day in Fort Worth.  The weather was perfect!  I am a little disappointed in my time but I didn't stop running until I hit mile 10 and for that I am proud of myself.  The last 3.1 miles were pretty rough.  I ran/walked them.  And there were quite a bit of hills the last 3 miles- which were no fun.  My body was hurting pretty bad at mile 10.  But until then I felt pretty good.  And I am glad it's over!!  My time was 2:40.  Last year I ran a 2:23 and I was hoping for around there but oh well... Maybe next time!  Now, I am home on the couch curling up next to my hubby and watching a movie :)  It was a good day!

 On the home stretch
 My biggest supporter- love them more than anything!
 My training buddy- she smoked me!
Around mile 8 maybe.... Running through the stock yards!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment