Monday, December 16, 2013

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well obviously I have some catching up to do on my blog.  So get ready for some posts.  The girls birthday has come and gone.  I can't believe they are 1 and 3.  We had a joint birthday party this year and it turned out great.  The girls had a blast, got lots of goodies, and were surrounded by family and friends.  I should hire a photographer for these things because I am so bad at taking good pictures of everything.  Nevertheless here are some pictures.  (The first few pictures is from a family birthday get together for all October/November Birthdays and the last ones are from the joint birthday party):

Donovan's Birthday was October 25th 

Love her cheesy smiles 

We also celebrated Payton, Kinsley, Kassi and Jonny















The Minnie Mouse Party:

The Invites 

Emmi (Payton's cousin) came and spent the night with us the night before.. Payton loved it!! 

They were so cute together.  We just love her! 

One of my favorite people, Hilary Smith made the cupcakes and smash cakes.  They turned out amazing!!  And tasted soo good.  So thankful for her.  Check out her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ClassyGirlsCupcakes

Wish I had taken a close up

The food 

Drink Station

The banner 
The shirts 



No party would be complete without the giant minnie mouse balloon 

Excuse the hair... She had been running around 


Failed attempt at both of them together


With Cousin Emmi

My little family



Love these girls more than I can say





Payton and her cousins













She didn't really dig in like we had hoped for lol



Love that sweet smile 



Presents 







The loot


We had planned on a bounce house but since it was freezing that day we did a pinata inside!  No injuries :)







Zach and Maddie love to take selfies on my camera 













And the aftermath....

........

We had such a great turnout.  So thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment