Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Here we come!

Goals for 2011:

1.  Start working out again.  Before I got pregnant I was a running fool.  I even ran a half marathon.  So I am going to start using my LA fitness membership again since I have been paying for it every month :)  But no more half marathons for me lol.

2.  Be a better spender.  I am going manage my money a lot better and start using coupons and such!  We are pretty tight financially so I am gonna start cutting back on things, cook more at home, and find ways to save more!  I think Jonny will appreciate this :)

3.  Drink more water.  I did so good while I was pregnant and breastfeeding but now that I am neither- I have taken back my addiction to Dr. Pepper.  I am not planning to give it it up entirely (never could do that) but just cut back and drink more water.

4.  Volunteer more.  I feel like even though my days are extremely busy, I still have a lot of down time.  I want to be better with how I spend my time.  I don't just want to simply exist and live my life doing daily mundane things.  I want to make a difference.  I want to serve those around me.  I want to share the Lord through my actions.  So I am going to make an effort to volunteer a whole saturday at least once every month (hopefully more- but I don't wanna make a commitment I don't keep). 

5.  Go on a mission trip.  Last year me and Jonny went to China with our church.  I would LOVE to go on another one this year.  I am praying and gonna let the Lord lead me :)

That's about all I have for now... Goodbye 2010!!  Here's to a great 2011!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment