Monday, January 24, 2011

Catch Up!

Been awhile since I lasted posted something so I thought I should write a little something!  Payton is already 2 months!  Some days I feel like its been 2 years and some days I feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital.  Being a mom is awesome and I am loving every minute of it.  She is developing a personality and it is so fun to watch!  She loves to smile at her momma :)  I have even heard a giggle or two.  She is such a joy.  And she is getting so good at lifting her head up.  We have started a bedtime routine- my favorite part of the day.  I feed her, give her a bath, read Good Night Moon, sing a few songs and then its off to bed!  LOVE IT!!  Her last doctors appointment, she was 11 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long!  Healthy and growing!!  Shes in the 50 percentile in weight and height!  I haven't started nannying again but I am working for my dad until I do.   


 Today, my mom came over and we worked on our 3rd bedroom.  It is FINALLY coming together.  We got our fold out couch and entertainment shelves put up.  Today, we put things on the wall and moved the rug from our bedroom into the room.  All that is left is putting a desk in the room (which is coming from the house in College Station).  I am so glad its finally coming together- its been in the making since we moved in a year ago. 

Our Couch that folds out for our guests :)



A desk will replace the side table and the chair will go underneath it


We still have to adjust the doors and hook up the tv.  Oh and put hardware on the doors!   
This was the room when we moved in!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment