Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"The prayer of a Righteous man is powerful and effective"

TWO posts in one day!  Crazy, I know.  This will be a short one.  I have been following this blog for sometime- I am sure most of you have heard of it (or maybe you haven't, who knows?).  The blog is about a little girl named Kate McRae.  She was diagnosed with a brain tumor a year and a half ago.  They just found a new spot the other day.  Please join them and many others in prayer!  Please read her blog and intercede on her behalf.  But have a box of tissues next to you because I cry my eyes out everytime I read a blog entry.  Their pain breaks my heart.  Their stories and strong faith in the Lord, touches me!  Lord, please heal precious Kate!   http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate

No comments:

Post a Comment