Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW DAY

So it's freeeezzzing here in Arlington.  Yesterday, we had a snow day.  The roads were really icy and nasty so most everything was shut down.  Jonny even got to stay home from work.  We spent the day snuggling and being lazy.  We watched like 4 movies and barely left the couch.  Just me, Jonny, and our baby girl.  It was great.  Today, was another snow day for me but sadly Jonny had to work :(  Power has been going in and out here in Arlington- they are trying to control it by doing 15 minute intervals of power outages.  But my parents have been without power for hours- so I don't know how well it is working.  Our house hasn't lost it yet.  So Aaron, my mom, and the dogs are here for the day- so much for cleaning and organizing the house today.  We are watching movies again :)

 
So I am doing the +365 project (taking a picture a day for a year).  I have done great for the first month.  We will see if I can make it the whole year- I am thinking if I can even make it a few months- ill be happy.  It's a lot harder to take a picture a day than it seems.  Here is the link if you wanna see January.  You can click on each picture to get a description of them!!  http://shuttercal.com/calendar/lvanhoy/2011/1/

Have a great day!  Stay warm and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment