Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Five.Months.

Payton is now five months!  Ok, so I made this shirt (in a hurry) and then touched it before it was dry so that's why my letters look horrible.. But I never claim to be creative or good at that stuff!  



Current Favorites:  Sitting up, stuffed animals, oatmeal, being outside, being held, being on her back, tv (loves images that move), musical toys, her jumper thing and baths!

Current Dislikes:  Car seat, being on her tummy, high chair, naps (ugh, one of mommy's favorite things), and shoes.


Milestones this month:  She can now roll over and sit up by herself!  


She brings so much joy!!  We are so in love with our baby girl.  We can't wait till summer and all the fun times ahead.  Peace :)

2 comments:

  1. How have you NOT told me about this blog?! Great stuff. I'm following you on Twitter now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!! I post things on my fb about it every once in awhile- guess I just haven't since you joined fb! I will follow you as well :)

    ReplyDelete