Monday, September 5, 2011

Keith Urban Concert

So the last BIG concert (a concert that is not held in a coffee shop or bar) I went to was Nsync- yes NSYNC.  It was held at reunion arena (which is now torn down).  I was in Jr. High and I went with my best friend, Joanna.  I was the perfect definition of a fanatic.  I had t-shirts, posters covering my walls, every song/dance memorized, and even a Justin doll.   Yes, I was weird lol!  Anyways.... fast forward to now.  Our 3 year wedding anniversary was on the second and for a late gift, Jonny's parents bought us Keith Urban tickets!  I was so excited- I LOVE Keith Urban.  I think Jonny was more excited to get out of the house just the two of us than the concert itself.  But the concert was awesome.  We had great seats and we really really enjoyed Keith.  We were 3 rows up from the floor and at angle so we could sit down the whole time and see.  The people around us were older as well so they weren't screaming their heads off the whole time.  I would definitely recommend seeing him in concert!  Here are some pics of our lovely date night:  

Our Seats

Jake Owen Opened 


Keith!!!!


Yup, he's wearing a MAVS jersey 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment