Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer 2012

So me and Payton started the day like every other day.  Woke up, ate some breakfast, got dressed, and then played for about an hour or two.  After our morning routine, we headed to Target and run some errands.  I decided to buy Payton a little car she can ride on (the one she sits ons and uses her legs to move along).  She has one at my parents and loves it and I have been wanting to get her one she can ride on our back porch.  Well, my mistake was grabbing the car first because once Payton saw me put it in the cart, it was all over.  She lost it.  She was so mad that she couldn't ride it right then.  So today in Target, I was that mom.  The one with the uncontrollable child that wouldn't stop screaming.  It's an awful feeling.  And man was she having a fit.  So I quickly gathered the few things I needed and headed to the check out.  I don't know if it was the combination of being frustrated, hot, and hungry but I felt like I was going to pass out.  I mean I was literally seeing black spots and could barely stand.  Thank-fully there was a sweet woman there who bought me water and helped me get Payton and my things to my car (after sitting down for a bit).  This made the situation with Payton even worse.  Needless to say, I went straight home and we both took a nap lol.  I am very thankful for the lady who took care of- she was so sweet.  I was humbled by her sweet spirit.  

I am so not looking forward to the heat this summer.  Thankfully, I won't be too pregnant in height of the heat.  I am looking forward to all the fun things we are going to do though.  I have started a "bucket list" of all the summer things me and Payton are going to do.  Or that me and Jonny are going to do.  And things I just wanna get done (even if they are not fun).  I am not sure if we will do all these things but I hope to.  We plan to spend a lot of time in the water and having fun!!

1.  Lost of Swimming
2.  Dallas World Aquarium
3.  ZOO
4.  Little Gym Class once a week
5.  Play dates
6.  Water Park
7.  Library Story time
8.  Lots of Park time
9.  Ranger Game
10.  Picnics
11.  Children's Museum 
12.  A week with Aunt Maddie in Plano
13.  Lake Fun
14.  Date Nights
15.  Gender Reveal Party- Can't wait to find out what we are having!!!   
16.  Clean Garage 
17.  Move- yes, me and Jonny are looking for a new house
18.  Catch up on my scrap-booking and journaling 
19.  Get back yard nice looking
20.  Have a girls weekend :)


Happy Summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment