Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a busy day for us.  Sadly, Payton was pretty sick the whole day (double ear infection and cold).  She wasn't in the mood for much of anything.  We started the morning off at Jonny's parents house for lunch and presents.  We exchanged gifts with Jonny's dad side of the family and ate a delicious meal!  After a few hours there, we headed to church for a candlelight Christmas Eve service!  I love Christmas songs and Payton was so snuggly in the service (which is very rare)!  After church, we went to my grandmothers in Dallas to exchange gifts with my dad's side of the family. My grandpa just found out he has leukemia and had been in the hospital for weeks.  So this Christmas was very special because we didn't think he was gonna make it till Christmas.  But praise God he is doing much better and was out of the hospital to spend Christmas with us!  Praying for many more years with us but trusting God with what lies ahead.  

Christmas at the Van Hoy's

Jonnys huge stocking 


Poor baby did not feel good...




Jonny got some chairs

She was not in the mood






Doing what she does best... Sleeping away

Chris stole my camera....



   

At my grandmothers.... Our first family of 4 Christmas!  It was such a good one and I am so blessed by my husband and baby girls! 

Thankful for all he does!  We had a great year!  

My little snow bunny on her first Christmas

She was so tired and sick 

Aunt Maddie loving on Kinsley 

Oh how this little girl lights up my life... Even when she is sick and grumpy :)







Snuggling with daddy

She is a baby hog






Payton got tons of dress up stuff 

and she wore them all night



And she sang into that microphone for hours! 




We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and loved being around family!  


No comments:

Post a Comment