Sunday, December 23, 2012

Update on Life

Well lately I have been slacking on my blogging.... Mainly because Jonny bought me this new camera (an early Christmas gift) and I CAN'T figure out how to get my pictures from my camera to the computer.  It is very frustrating!  Hopefully I can figure it out soon and post pictures of all our Christmas fun we have had this month.  Not only is my camera not cooperating with me, but we are in full swing moving mode right now.  The painters will be done painting our house today and we have carpet cleaners and movers scheduled for Wednesday.  So we have been packing and moving as much as we can into the garage of our new house.  Our house is looking pretty bare as the days go on.  We are so ready to be settled into our new house- I feel like we have been living out of boxes for weeks.  Other than moving, we are just enjoying our little family of four!  Kinsley is a month old already (month post coming soon).  She has been such a good baby and I am so thankful for her.  She makes our family so much better.  Payton has been a great big sister and loves to give Kinsley kisses all the time :)  I am blessed by my baby girls!  So I just wanted to post a little update... Hopefully I can get my camera figured out and get all my other posts up soon!  Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!  May God bless you this season as we celebrate God's precious son!  


No comments:

Post a Comment