Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Eve

This Christmas was hard and not what we imagined it would look like.  Payton asked a lot about Nana and we missed her so much!  But we are so grateful that through the birth of our Savior came hope for the whole world. He is faithful, good, and our Salvation. And so through the pain and grief we rejoice. We rejoice in the birth of our Lord! And we are so very thankful for our families that are here!  Since I took a lot of photos I am gonna divide them up into separate posts.  Christmas Eve was filled with some tears, laughter, family, lots of food and memories.  We went to church for a Christmas Eve service and then to my grandmothers in Dallas to celebrate with my dads side of the family.  It was our first Christmas without my papa and he was missed.  But we still had a wonderful night with my family.  We also took some time and visited Donna's gravesite.  Its was hard but good for us to do.  Here are some pictures (sorry if some are repeats):
































And she was done...

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Love this man and the time we have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment