Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to School

Well the girls started school last week.  This will be Payton's 3rd year to go to EEC and Kinsleys first.  I can't believe how big my girls have gotten.      

Kinsley is in the little ducks class this year (same class Payton started in).  We love her teachers!  She goes Tuesday/Thursdays from 9-2:30.  But Kinsley has been having a rough start to school.  She cries most of the time she is there- absolutely breaks my heart.  I know she will learn and it will get better but it has been a rough two weeks on us.  Some fun facts on Kinsley to start this year:

How old is She?  21 months   
How Tall is She?  33 inche
Favorite Food?  Any kind of fruit
Favorite Toy?  Dora Microphone    
Favorite Song?  Zacchaeus
Favorite Movie?  Frozen (or let it go as she calls it)

As the school year begins I want to always cover my girls in prayer.  I want them to, above everything else, love the Lord and seek Him.  I want them to be bold and live a life that impacts the lives around them for the name of the gospel.  I don't want them to live comfortable lives but ones that step out in faith and change the world.  I know they are still so little but I want to pray everyday for this- pray for their salvation, their futures, their friends, their husbands, and their precious hearts.  As I pray for Kinsley, I pray that her independence, boldness, and leadership qualities will be used for His glory.  Specifically, this year I pray she would be brave and start loving her class.  She would learn how much Jesus loves her.  That He made her and the world around her.  That she would make friends and learn how to share and be kind.         

Payton is in the Butterflies class this year.  Man, is she growing up before our eyes!  She is such a smart, kinds, beautiful, simply amazing little girl.  She loves dresses, jewelry, and all things girl.  Her teachers this year are Mrs Shelley and Mrs. Carrie.  She also goes Tuesday/Thursdays from 9-2:30.  She loves school.  She is such a good friend and can't wait to get to school every morning.  I love how fast she is learning and everything she is taking in.  Some fun facts on Payton to start this year (she answered these herself):

How old Are You?  3 years old  
How Tall Are You?  39.5 inche
Favorite Food?  Macaroni and cheese or bread 
Favorite Toy?  Baby Dolls     
Favorite Song?  Zacchaeus or Ive got the Joy Joy
Favorite Movie?  Tangled 
Favorite Color?  Purple and Pink
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?  Princess
Favorite Thing To Do?  Go to MemMes or swim

I pray specifically this year that Payton would be bold.  She is very shy and can be very timid (something she got from her momma).  I pray she would step out of her comfort zone and be bold.  She would get involved, make new friends, and just dive in.  I pray she would be kind and know without a doubt that Jesus made her special, He loves her, and is always there for her.

And Just for fun her are Payton's First Day of School Pictures from the Past Two Years:



Finally here are the pictures i took the morning of:  


































Heres to a wonderful school year!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment