Friday, September 5, 2014

Summer 2014

Summer 2014 has come to a close.  I can''t believe another summer has come and gone.  It was a fun filled and busy summer- despite my desire for it to be relaxing and simple lol.   But we made a ton of memories and I wouldn't take any of it back.  We did complete our summer bucket list though!  We had snow cones, made fudge pops, swam a lot, had (very few) park times, stayed up late, had popcorn and movie nights, lots of game nights, built forts, took vacation, had family time, had play dates, played with bubbles, and chalk fun too!  My camera on my phone has been broken for awhile now so unfortunately its been hard to take a lot of pictures but here are the ones I took over the summer (some may be repeats from previous posts):   



































































































Future Wedding Picture?? 












1st Dentist Appointment 

























No comments:

Post a Comment