Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fitness

The past year has been huge for me in my fitness growth.  For the past year and a half I have been on a journey to change my health.  Its been a long journey and have had some set backs but I have grown so much.  I have pushed myself and grown so much in so many areas of my health.  I have changed my diet and exercise routine which has given me more energy, less sickness, loss of weight, and I just all around feel better.  So grateful for the healthy body God has given me to do the things I accomplished this year.  I have loved it.  I ran two Sprint Triathlons, two half marathons, and ran over 1,000 miles.  My first half marathon I ran in April.  I ran a 2:25:59.  I was pretty disappointed in the run but I finished and I was determined to get better!  Then I did my first Tri in June- 1:34:27.  I LOVED the triathlon.  IT was so much fun and really pushed me.  Then in September me and Jonny did the Blackland Tri in Plano- I did it in 1:34:27 as well.  Both were great.  Then I just did another half marathon in November and I CRUSHED it.  I beat my PR by over 30 minutes.  1:48:49!!  It went so well.  I can't wait to see what I can do in 2015.  Bring it on :)  I remember when I couldn't run over 3 miles without stopping- let a lone run under a 10 minute mile.  But I have been patient and consistent and it has paid off :)  


Most recent half- 1:48:49.  Eden Hill 



1st Tri--  PlayTri.

2nd Tri-- Blackland 

1st half.  Groveton. 2:25:59

No comments:

Post a Comment