Tuesday, December 16, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

November is a busy busy birthday month for the Van Hoy family.  Jonny and the girls all have birthdays in November.  I can't believe my babies are 2 and 4!  We had a great party for the girls- and of course it was princess themed.  We did a breakfast party!  We had donuts, hot chocolate, coffee, milk, casseroles, and fruit wands.  I wish I took pictures of the food and decor cause it turned out so cute but I didnt take a lot of pictures so I don't have any.  The kids could also decorate shields and crowns!  We had a great turnout and the girls had so much fun.  They loved playing with all her friends and cousins.  We also got together and celebrated family birthdays at my mom and dads.   It was great!  We love Birthdays!!!
Love all my birthday people :)















Cousins 







All the Birthday People 



Sweet Sweet Cousins 




Last Nigh as a three year old 

Can't believe Payton is now 4 years old

My man on his birthday































And our Sweet Kinser turned TWO... Where is time going?


No comments:

Post a Comment