Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Festivities

I know I already posted about Christmas Day and such but we did have a wonderful time with all the days leading up to Christmas.  We visited Santa, looked at lights, decorated ginger bread houses, Payton had her 1st Christmas School program, has lots of Christmas Parties, and lots of Christmas fun!

Our lovely tree... Before half the lights went out :( So most of the season we had half a lit tree

My mom bought the girls a ginger bread castle... So cute and the girls absolutely LOVED it










Went to the mall.. Took an adventure with Shrek to the North Pole to see Santa


And Aunt Maddie and Uncle Bubba Came too :)




And of course we rode the carousel... My mom and sister are good sports





Paytons 1st School Christmas Program- Most adorable thing I have ever seen.  So proud of her!








So proud of her :)

Decorating houses with cousin Emmi



Payton's school Party


Meme came!




















No comments:

Post a Comment