Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Growing Up Fast.



I am feeling pretty sentimental tonight so be warned this post reflects such feelings!  Earlier, I went through Payton's closet and took out all the stuff that no longer fits her.  It was a lot sadder than I thought it would be.  I even started to tear up a little bit- haha (I can only imagine what I will be like in the future- poor Jonny).  I put all of Payton's newborn (which were super tiny- I forgot just how small she was) and 3 month clothing in a box.  I even had to put away some 6 month stuff that no longer fits her.  We even put the swing and the bouncy seat in the garage!  It's crazy how fast 6 months has gone by.  I can barely recall the day she came into this world (of course I was pretty drugged up).  And those first two weeks (which were pretty rough) seem like another lifetime ago!  She has turned our world upside down.

  I had a lot of fears when I found out I was pregnant and pretty much struggled with them until she made her debut!  But God has been so good.  He has blessed us immensely and shows it to me everyday through my baby girl.  He gives me energy and strength everyday (even if I barely slept the night before).  He has given me the BEST husband to live life with. * I love that I can see Jonny every time I look into Payton's eyes. * He reminds me just how blessed I am when I often get caught up in my own mess.  He provides for our family without fail.  And He has given me wonderful family and friends for support and accountability!  Looking through all her stuff and reminiscing about the last 6 months- I am in awe of my God- He is GOOD!      

Ok I will get off my soap box now...  Have a great night :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment