Sunday, May 8, 2011

To Our Moms

Today was a special day!  Not only was it my first Mothers day but we got to dedicate our sweet baby girl to the Lord at church today.  I feel so blessed and proud to be Payton's mamma!  


"Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."  Deuteronomy 11:18-20


I would not be the mother, wife, friend, sister, and women I am today if it not for my mom!  I owe everything I am to her.  Thank-you momma for teaching me to love the Lord and showing me what a personal relationship with the Lord is suppose to look like!  Love you!!


And thank-you Jesus for giving me a WONDERFUL mother-in-law!  Donna, you raised such a good man.  Thank-you for teaching him how to serve, love, and lead!  I love your family so much and so thankful to call you family!  Love you!!



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMS OUT THERE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment