Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall and Pumpkins

I LOVE FALL!!!  It is finally starting to feel nice outside.  I love how cool and beautiful the days are!  This weekend was wonderful (outside of sports- Aggies, Cowboys, and the Rangers made me sad this weekend).  We didn't have too many plans but we got to spend time with good friends and family!  On Saturday, we took Payton to a pumpkin patch!  The pumpkin patch was right here in Arlington and it was so cute.  Too bad, Payton was terrified of the pumpkins.  She would freak out if we left her alone by a big pumpkin(s).  She could handle the small ones but if she couldn't hold it in her hand- she didn't go near it.  It made it very tough to get cute pictures with the pumpkins.... So here is the best I could get!      



 "Aunt Maddie please don't let me go by this huge pumpkin"

 Not fond of the hay bales either....

"I like this one"



 "Maybe, its not so bad" (2 seconds later- screaming)


 Her expression most of the time....






 "Mom, stop making me get near these pumpkins"







 "This one I like"

So it was that much of a success this year... Maybe next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment