Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 3

What a 25th birthday I had this year!  My birthday was Tuesday, April 3rd- the day when DFW was hit with tornados and crazy storms.  The day started with beautiful flowers my in-laws sent me
Then, my mom took me and Payton to lunch at black-eyed-pea!  We were there for a few hours watching the storms come so close to our house.  They almost made us get in the freezer but thankfully it didn't get to us!  After the storm seemed to be passed us, we headed back to my mom's house where we spent another 40 minutes in the laundry room.  The tornado came within 6 miles of our house and 3 miles of my parents.  My grandparents yard was destroyed- tornado went right through it!  You see stuff like this on the news all the time but it's so different seeing it firsthand.  So saddened but so many people who lost everything!  Thankful everyone was ok!  

No comments:

Post a Comment