Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Husband Rocks

So my husband is pretty much the best guy in the world.  He said he was getting me something amazing for my birthday this year- for months he would go on and on about how it was going to be the best thing ever- and he did NOT disappoint.  He told me to put some things together for me and Payton cause we were going to be staying at my parents house for a few days.  Well, a few days turned into 2 1/2 weeks lol. So I knew he was doing something to our house- just didn't know what.  For 2 1/2 weeks Jonny would wake up at 6:45am and go to work till 5 then head immediately to our house and work till midnight.  He worked so hard to get this done quickly for me.  So what did he do??  He totally remodeled our one and only bathroom!!  Totally gutted it and started over.  He did everything (apart from the plumbing) by himself- laid the tile, painted, floor, put in the sink, tub and ect...  He even saved and worked for the money to do so it didn't come out of our bank!  It looks beyond amazing!!!  And it's exactly what I would have picked out myself.  He even got me a Jacuzzi tub because I love to take baths!  He worked so hard and did everything so professionally.  Our bathroom before was straight out of the 50's!  Tile with seashells and turtles on it and a floor that was awful!
Before

Before

Before

But now our bathroom is stunning and I LOVE it!  Having one bathroom can be frustrating at times but it makes it so much better when it is beautiful!  It's not 100% done- a few things still need to be done but we can use it and it's getting there!

Yeah- he did all that tile himself!

There is a glass shelf to be added in that box



My camera made the floor look a weird color but it's beautiful!


Love this!!


So thankful for a man who works so hard and is constantly thinking of me!  He did such an amazing job and I am so blessed.  My mom and brother helped Jonny out doing the remodel and I am so thankful for that as well- because I don't think I would be back in my house yet lol.  My mom is amazing and continues helps me so much- I love her!  She also bought my new shower curtain and towels for my birthday!  Also, I am so thankful for Paige, my mom, Ingrid, Cherie, and Michelle who cleaned my house from top to bottom when Jonny was all done.  There was no dust anywhere!!  So thankful for these ladies and all they have done for me and my family.  God has blessed me indeed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment