Tuesday, June 26, 2012

18 Weeks

I am 18 weeks today.  Thankfully, the nausea has seemed to die down quite a bit.  It still comes and goes but it isn't near as bad as it was, YAY!  Now if I can just get rid of these headaches.  Hopefully, on the upside though.  I have started to feel a few (what I think are at least) fetal movements.  The best thing about being pregnant- feeling my sweet baby move around.  It might be a few more weeks until I can really feel the baby move and I can't wait.  Me and Payton have been pretty much staying indoors these days because of the heat- it is ridiculous how hot it is already.  If we are outside we are in the pool for sure :)  I can't wait for the next two weeks to go by so we can see what we are having!  
    
 Ugh!

What's going on with Baby??  At five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight, he now may be large enough for you to feel him twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his way around the womb. Plus, he's developing yawning and hiccupping skills (you may feel those soon, too!) and his own unique set of toe and fingerprints.

What's Next??  Gender Reveal- July 9th!! 

Stats:
Baby's Size:  Sweet Potato (5.5 inches and 5oz)
Baby's heartbeat:  170bpm strong and healthy! (last appointment)
Momma's weight:  ????  Haven't weighed myself this week 
Weight Gain:  Hopefully some :) 
Days to go:  22 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment