Tuesday, June 12, 2012

16 Weeks


I am 16 weeks today.  Got to hear our baby's heartbeat today.  Everything looks and sounds good!  I still haven't been feeling great these days.  There are good and bad days but most of the time I feel pretty blah.  Hopefully I will get over the nausea soon.  I also have been having some headaches which I hope go away soon too.  It is better than it was at the beginning so thats a plus :)

What's going on with Baby??  The bones that are now in place in his ears means he can probably hear your voice as you talk.  While he’s getting used to your voice, the tiny muscles in his body, especially the ones in his back, are gaining strength, so he can straighten out a little more. And thanks to his developing facial muscles, your baby is capable of making a few expressive frowns and squints, even at this early stage.  And his eyes are finally working, making small side-to-side movements and perceiving light.  

What's Next??  Gender Reveal- July 9th!!  Can't wait to see what we are having!  I have no idea but of course Jonny thinks its a boy.  We will see :)



Stats:
Baby's Size:  Avocado (4-5 inches and 3-5oz)
Baby's heartbeat:  170bpm strong and healthy!
Momma's weight:  128lbs 
Weight Gain:  None 
Days to go:  24 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment