Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fathers Day

So I have been neglecting my blog a bit.  It has been a very busy couple of weeks.  So lets go back a week.  We had a great weekend celebrating all the wonderful fathers in our lives.  Saturday, we spent the day with my family celebrating my dad, my moms dad, Nathan, and Jonny!  We cooked out and swam the whole day.  Sadly, got no pictures of any of the dads :(  I was swimming most of the day so I hardly got any pictures.



We also celebrated Ryans Birthday!




Sunday we went to church and then spent time with Jonny's dad and grandfather.  We ate a delicious lunch at Olive Garden.  We were there for 2 hours.  Again, I was horrible about taking pictures so I have only a few from that evening :(  We topped off the day with a nice long nap and good dinner with just us 3.  It was a busy but fun weekend celebrating all the great men in our lives.




So here's to you dads!  You are wonderful......

So thankful for this man!  He is the best daddy.  Payton absolutely adores him.  Thankful for his faith in the Lord, hard work, and giving spirit.  We love him dearly!  Can't wait for the next one to get here!!   

I am where I am today because of this man.  My dad is the most generous person I know.  I am so blessed to have him in my life.  Thankful for all he wisdom and advice he continues to give me daily.  He has blessed me indeed.
Also, thankful for my FIL.  I am blessed with such wonderful in-laws.  He keeps me laughing and I am blessed by all they do for us.  

Hope yall had a wonderful weekend celebrating the dads in your life.  We sure did!  
    



No comments:

Post a Comment