Saturday, September 22, 2012

30 Weeks.

I am 30 weeks!!  I can't believe in 10 weeks (more or less) we will be meeting our precious baby girl.  We are so excited!  I have been feeling pretty good.  I feel like my stomach gets bigger everyday but I am still pretty small- only having gained 9lbs so far.  But our baby girl is growing and healthy!  She is very active- mainly in the morning and when I am going to bed (go figure).  Exciting things have been going on recently- my big brother is married (more to come later) and we found a house we love!!  We will be making an offer in the next week.  Prayerfully, everything will go smoothly but you never know with houses!  Other than that we are just preparing to meet our little girl!  Can't wait!     

What's going on with Baby?? Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (she will be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is her brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate her own body temperature and turn up the heat, she will start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping her warm up until now.

What's Next??  Baby Shower :)

Stats:
Baby's Size:  Head of Lettuce (18 inches and 3.2 lbs)
Baby's heartbeat:  151 bpm 
Momma's weight: 137
Weight Gain:  9 pounds!!  
Days to go:  10 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment