Friday, September 28, 2012

iPhone Unloaded

I take so many pictures everyday on my phone and a lot of times thats exactly where they stay.  Some make it on Facebook or Instagram but for the most part I don't ever do anything with them so I decided to upload a bunch of recent iphone pics so yall can see them.... And of course all of the are of Payton! 

The first few I have posted on Facebook but they are just too cute!






These two can just take my breath away!

Eating ice cream with Nana and Papa

This is a huge moment.  Uncle Chris is not Payton's favorite person so we were shocked when I saw them holding hands.... Progress!  She still won't let him hold her though!

A lovely morning at the park




Barnes and Noble




Chalk and Pumpkins


She was counting them





Bath Time- favorite part of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment