Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Best of 2012

What a great year 2012 was!!  Here are the top 12 of 2012:

1.  My sister and I ran the Cowtown half marathon in February!  Of course Maddie destroyed me but I finished and ran 10 miles without stopping.  I ran/walked the last 3.1 miles.  Time:  2:40!  Didn't beat my time from the 1st one (2:23) but I was pleased with it.  


2.  We got a membership to the little gym in the spring.  Payton LOVED it.  She always had a blast and loved climbing on everything.  

3.  In April we found out we were pregnant with our second.  


4.  We went with my family to Florida for a week of fun in the sun!!



5.  Lots of Ranger games.  4 to be exact!!  And Jonny even tried the Boomstick! 



6.  Found out we were having a baby girl in July!! 

7.  I went on a mission trip with my church to Alaska.  



8.  Payton started "school" at Fielder Road.  She loves it!!  



9.  In August, me and Jonny celebrated 4 years of marriage.  And oh how I love this man!

10.  In September, my big brother got married.  We love Kassi and Rian and are so gad they are in our family!! 




11.  Payton turned two on November 11!!  We love our baby girl!

12.  And one of the best things:  Kinsley Rene was born on November 20th!!  And we are so blessed by her!  Oh, and we also moved into our new house!!!  (so technically thats 13 top of 2012)!  







 And I just had to share one last picture from 2012..... I love these two and this picture is one of my favorites  











No comments:

Post a Comment