Sunday, June 9, 2013

Memorial Weekend

Prepare for a ton of posts... Trying to play catch up.  I have been meaning to post all of these for a few weeks but I am just now getting around to it.  Anyways...  Memorial weekend was great!  It was very busy but so much fun.  Friday night, the girls spent the night at Nana and Papa's and me and Jonny stayed in McKinney for a wedding.  Jonny was a groomsman in a good friends wedding and so we had the rehearsal dinner Friday night.  Since it was in Mckinney, we just stayed there that night.  Jonny stayed with all the guys and I shared a room with Sue and Steph Barksdale.  The rehearsal was a lot of fun and we enjoyed a night with no kids.  Saturday, Jonny was with the guys all day and I spent the day with the girls.  First, I stopped by the Kuykendall's and met their newest addition- sweet little Libby.  She is precious and I love that family so much.  Then I was off to Cedar Hill.  Hilary came in town so Steph, Sara, Hils, and I spent the day shopping, eating, and getting our nails done.  Then we went to Jason and Haley's wedding.  Sunday, we had church and then went to eat with my parents.  We spent the evening at Hawaiian Falls with the church.  Payton loved the water park.  She was a little timid at first but after warming up- she didn't want to leave.  Monday, we spent all day at MimMi and Papis.  We grilled out, swam, and played a bunch of games.  It was a lot of fun.  Thankful for the men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice so we can enjoy these freedoms.  And for the men and women who continue to fight for our freedom.  We are so blessed and we should never forget those who serve daily.           

Jason and Haley's Rehearsal

Love these girls

Wedding Photo Booth Fun (just a little blurry)


Getting our nails done


Hils and I at the wedding

Libby Kuykendall 

Sweet little girl


Lunch with Aunt Hils

Water Park.  Kinsley stayed with Mimi


Jackson and Payton


























No comments:

Post a Comment