Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall in Full Swing

I can't believe summer is over!  It has really flown by.  I have been slacking majorly on my blogging this summer but I have hopes to do better starting now :)  Get ready for a lot of posts coming over the next few days.  For this post, I will just do a quick catchup on life at the Van Hoy home.  We had such a fun and busy summer.  We took lots of trips and had some really good times together (summer recap post to come).  But summer has come to an end and fall has already begun- and so has all the busyness!  Payton started her preschool last week, Kinsley is mobile, and work has started to swing into gear.  I love this time of year- the smells, colors, college football or any football for that matter, hopefully cooler weather sometime soon, and upcoming holidays!  As far as anything new- there is not much.  We have been traveling a ton and been just all around busy but things are pretty much the same around here :) Last Wednesday Payton had meet the teacher and then started school Thursday.  She will be in the Happy Shapes class.  Her teachers, Mrs. Gerber and Mrs. Judy are so sweet and she already loves her class.  All her classmates from last year moved up with her so its nice to have lots of friends in her new class!    

Meet the teacher


Told her to smile and this is what I got... Totally creepy

Much Better

1st day of school

'Ta Da'.... She says she wants to be a princess when she grows up :)

I can't believe my sweet baby will be 3 this year



Going into her classroom... Telling me no more pictures mom



No comments:

Post a Comment