Monday, September 2, 2013

Love and Marriage

My best friend got married this past weekend.  It was a perfect wedding and everything was so beautiful.  I am so happy for them.  It was in San Antonio so just me and the hubby made the trip.  It was nice to have a two nights to ourselves.  Thankful for friends and family who helped with the girls.  They had a blast!  Here is a quick look at the fun leading up to the wedding and then a few of the wedding!  

Bachelorette Party in Ft. Worth

A toast to the bride to be

Dinner



The days leading up to...

Rehearsal 

The girls 













Rehearsal Dinner


Before

Getting Ready




The cutest little ring bearer and flower girl

My man



Daddy Daughter Dance


Photobooth fun- fun ladies 




Grooms Cake- Walking Dead theme

The beautiful bride and me 


Last Dance 




No comments:

Post a Comment