Monday, September 2, 2013

Our Visit to Aggieland

My little brother moved to College Station this summer.  Something we never thought he would do- he said he never would wear maroon.  But here we are.  He's an Aggie.  I am soo excited for him.  My four years at A&M were some of the best of my life- they were so much fun.  I love College Station and wish we got to visit more.  But now I have more reason too :)  The last time I was in Aggieland was in 2011 when my sister graduated.  But a few weekends ago we made a day trip to see the little brother.  It was a fun trip- short but fun!  CS has changed so much- its crazy how much they built/knocked down.  We spent time on campus, ate and then hung out at his apartment for a bit.  It was Payton's 2nd time to Aggieland and Kins 1st time.  And me and Jonny are super excited to go back for the A&M/Auburn game in October!! I love Aggie Football.  I am excited for this season- I just pray that Mr. Jonny football gets his act together.  Here are some pics from our trip:

On the Road


She always wears her glasses like this

being silly



Home sweet home

Goodbye G. Rollie


1st time to see the new MSC

She sure misses her Uncle Bubba

Gig'em

Me and the girls 

Yes, he is wearing maroon :)

Some of the family


The Brookside house... Great memories 

Hanging at Uncle Bubbas apartment 


She wanted to take the giant reveille home



Thanks and Gig'em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment