Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sleeping like a Baby

So we have been starting to put Payton in her bed and letting her fall asleep on her own (self sooth).  Before now she would fall asleep in my arms, on our bed, or on the couch.  I am so glad Payton has taken it so well.  The first night was rough- she screamed for about an hour (I sat at the door the entire time- broke my heart).  The second night was much better- she only cried for 30 minutes.  The third night was even better- 15 minutes!  By the end of the week she would not make a peep!  She is doing so well.  The first week I would wait till it would get really quiet and sneak in and see her.  She would be in some funny positions.  The first two nights she was face down- butt in the air haha!   I snapped a few pictures...




1 comment:

  1. Love that she's cuddling with the puppy I gave her :)

    ReplyDelete