Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome October

      
(Payton and I have played with a lot of chalk over the past few days)
I can't believe its already October!  That means we are only 8 weeks away from meeting our precious baby girl (32 week post coming soon).  The weather has been amazing for the first two days of October!  Hopefully it will stick around for awhile :)  Since we are planning on moving sometime very soon I didn't wanna get out ALL my fall stuff but I did get out some...  And me and Payton picked some pumpkins out at the store the other day.  I mainly just dressed up the porch a little bit!  Can't wait to take her to the pumpkin patch (last year she was afraid of the pumpkins and pretty much cried the whole time).  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love everything about it- especially pumpkins, football (even if the cowboys are awful.  Aggies are doing well though), the colors, smells, and so much more.  

October 1st....  

My latest Pinterest project.  My fall wreath.  I love how it turned out :)



Our little porch 





Happy Fall Everyone 


 "Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."  John 17:3
  

No comments:

Post a Comment