Friday, July 5, 2013

Best Friends Shower

Here are some pictures from the shower that me and my mom threw for my best friend.  We had a great turn out and everything went so well.  I am so excited for her wedding to get here!!!  

The decorations...


We made paper flowers and people wrote notes/advice/prayers on the leaves!  She can use the bouquet for her rehearsal too :)  



The drinks

The food table



Desert Table.  Got this amazing Black Forest Cake from the swiss bakery in Ft. Worth

Opening Presents 




A lot of people had already left before we started taking pictures so I didn't get everyone who was there  :(





Love her






Thankful for her friendship over the past 20 years.  We have been through so much together and I am so blessed to share so many big life moments with her.  Can't wait for August :)







No comments:

Post a Comment