Monday, July 1, 2013

Fathers Day Weekend

I never got around to posting pictures from fathers day so I thought I would now!  We had a great, low key, and pretty relaxing fathers day.  The Friday before Fathers day we went to Pappadeaux (one of our favorite places to eat) with my family.  We celebrated my brothers birthday and fathers day.  It was fun to celebrate with the fam (we missed Nathan, Donovan and Jenny).  Saturday, we spent relaxing and having no place to go (which we loved).  Sunday, we went to Nana and Papa's for the day.  We celebrated Brock's birthday and fathers day.  Nana had lots of sweets and a piñata (which the kids loved)!  We spent most of the day in the pool.  Then spent Sunday evening relaxing at home and watching movies.  So very thankful for all the wonderful fathers in my life!



Witt 



The kids loved playing in the pool with Jonny





There is a field of sunflowers by Scott and Dana's




They were beautiful and as big as our heads














 





















No comments:

Post a Comment