Monday, July 1, 2013

Perot Museum

A few weeks ago we made a trip to the Perot Museum in Dallas (another thing to cross off our summer bucket list!).  My mom, sister, brother and brothers girlfriend came with us.  Thankfully, I bought tickets online because it was super crowded.  And maybe because it was so crowded, but I was not impressed.  The bottom level of the museum had the children's area which Payton loved but outside of that I was unimpressed.  Again, maybe because there were a million people there.  Payton had fun regardless- she loved running around and being with Aunt Maddie, Uncle Bubba, and Kaitlyn.  We may try the museum again in the fall when all the kids are in school!  I didn't take many pictures (mainly because Payton wouldn't sit still or pose for any) but enjoy the ones I did take:    






































No comments:

Post a Comment