Friday, November 1, 2013

Our College Station Trip

For my birthday back in April Jonny bought me tickets for the A&M vs. Auburn game!  I was soo excited and could hardly wait.  Well it finally came around.  My mom kept the girls so me and Jonny got to enjoy a little getaway.  We left Friday afternoon and then drove back home saturday after the game.  We had so much fun.  We got there in time to eat dinner with my little brother friday night.  We went to a tent sale and then hung around until midnight yell.  It was hard for us to stay up till midnight lol.  We were exhausted by the time it was over- we are getting old :(  We stayed at a pretty sketchy (but cheap) hotel in Bryan that night.  Saturday, I slept in while Jonny and Aaron went and played some disc golf.  I then woke up, got a quick workout in, ate lunch, and then we headed to the game.  We had great seats and the weather was perfect.  The only thing that would have made the trip better is if we would have won.  But it was a really great game!  We really enjoyed being back in Aggieland.  I sure do miss that place sometimes.   

Midnight Yell



These are out of order 





Too bad we didn't :(















We enjoyed spending time with this guy!










No comments:

Post a Comment