Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful #21 and #22

Day Twenty-One:  I am thankful for a husbands who serves me so well.  Last Night I had a horrible headache so after dinner he tells me to go lay down. I woke up later that night so I could get things prepared for the next day and I find dishes done, kitchen clean, girls bathed and in bed, 3 loads of laundry folded, house picked up, Payton's lunch made and bag packed for school, and Kinsley's bag ready for tomorrow! He even wanted to get my workout bag ready for me but didn't know what to put in it.   And this isn't a rare thing- he is always going above and beyond for me and our family.  So blessed by his giving heart. 

Day Twenty-Two:  I am thankful for my mom- for oh so many reasons.  First and foremost for her faith in the Lord.  She is a God seeking, fearing woman who always challenges and inspires me.  But over the past week she has helped me tremendously.  The girls birthday party is this weekend and she has done more than I could ever have asked.  She has shopped with me, watched the girls, helping clean my house, make food, and decorate.  She spent an hour washing my couch and carpets, cleaning up and helping get my playroom ready tonight.  She is not only super helpful but super talented.  She sowed me cushions for the bench, a reading tent for the girls, and a book sling (Pictures below)! She is just great :)

Book Sling.  Took a toy bin holder we already had and sowed fabric for the books! 

Before we had the long book shelf that is standing up laying on the ground.  Thanks to my momma and awesome hubby we now have a bench, great storage, a place for artwork and cushions!  

Picture of reading tent to come....  Have to hang it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment