Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful #28

Day Twenty-Eight:  11.28.13.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving.  Today I am thankful for so much- My Savior, grace, family, friends, a healthy body, good food, and so much more.  We had a busy day filled with family, food, and laughter.  We spent the morning with my dads side of the family, the afternoon with Jonny's side, and then the evening with my moms side.  It was also a bittersweet day.  We sure do miss Donna (Jonny's mom) so much and today it was felt even more.  Payton asked about Nana a lot and its so hard to tell her so often that shes with Jesus (cause she just doesn't understand).  I feel like my heart is breaking in two every time she asks.  Even through the sadness, we have so much to be thankful for.  And most of all the Hope we have in Christ.

I was not so good at taking pictures this year but here are a few:      

Me and Maddie ran the Arlington Turkey Trot in the morning...  Running for our Grub :)

We found the Willmon's/Rickels there! 

Love this man

Emmi wanted to take a picture with us.  Love this sweet girl

My precious family 

So many kids running around... Absolutely love it! 

Little Momma 

Lexi and Kins
  


Brody and Kins 

Lots of Yummy Food 

Aunt Maddie... We love her so






No comments:

Post a Comment