Sunday, November 18, 2012

November: Day 15-18 of Thankfulness

So I have gotten a little behind on my days of thankfulness so here goes catch up.....


Give Thanks
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good" 

Day Fifteen:  I am thankful for so many amazing people who watch Payton for free- especially my parents, Jonny's parents, and Uncle Aaron (cause they do it so often).  SO blessed to have so many good friends and family close by who love on our daughter so much.  Thursday (day 15) we went out with our friends to celebrate Jonny's 27th birthday.  Thankful for my parents who took Payton for the night!  Also, thankful for friends and celebrations :)


 
Day Sixteen:  I am thankful for jobs.  I am thankful the Lord has provided Jonny with a stable job that has great benefits and makes a stable and steady income.  A job that allows me to be a stay at home mommy most of the time.  I am also thankful that I can work 2 part time jobs from home- very little hours and some extra income :)  Thankful for work!!    
 
Day Seventeen:  I am thankful for health.  I am thankful for a healthy family. 

Day Eighteen:  I am thankful for restful Sundays.  Definitely thankful for down time and time with family!  


No comments:

Post a Comment