Friday, November 2, 2012

November: Day Two of Thankfulness


Give Thanks
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good" 

Day Two:  I am thankful for this precious life God is forming inside me.  I had a doctors appointment today and got to hear her sweet heartbeat  (nothing better).  I am thankful that God chose me to carry this precious baby girl.  I am thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far and the amazing gift of life.  I can't wait to meet her and see the kind of woman she becomes.  Lord, thank-you for this life!    



Day One:  First and foremost I am thankful for my Savior.  God is the fountain which all good things and blessings flow.  He has given me more than I deserve- starting with the precious gift of Salvation through the sacrifice of Christ.  I am thankful for the journey and life my God has given me!  I can't imagine life without Him and His grace!      

No comments:

Post a Comment