Monday, November 19, 2012

November: Day Nineteen of Thankfulness


Give Thanks
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good" 

Day Nineteen:  Today, I am thankful for so many things.  I am thankful for my family- extended and immediate.  They have done so much for me and helped me out so much the past few days as we prepare for the arrival of our sweet baby girl.  I am thankful that we have decided on a name!!!  Kinsley Rene Van Hoy!  Her middle name is named after my sister Maddie- her middle name is Rene.  I am thankful for friends who are willing to help us out and offered to bring us meals (ESPECIALLY Stephanie Rickels)!  I am thankful my doctor who has been so great through my whole pregnancy.  I am thankful for being able to get everything on my to do list done!  I am so thankful for my sister who is taking care of Payton this week!  I am thankful for one last quiet evening with my family of 3!  We are so ready to meet our baby girl.... Tomorrow we will be a family of 4!  If you think of it, keep us in your prayers tomorrow!  Thankful for all the wonderful people the Lord has blessed us with!    

Ready to go!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment