Thursday, November 22, 2012

November: Day Twenty-One and Twenty-Two of Thankfulness


Give Thanks
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good" 

Day Twenty-Two:  Well Today is Thanksgiving!!  I can't believe it is already here!  I am so thankful for all the wonderful and beautiful gifts in my life.  My God is better and greater than anything in this world and I am beyond grateful for the grace and Salvation that comes through knowing Him.  He has given me a beautiful family, a home, all my needs, great friends and beyond what I deserve.  Lord, thank-you for another day to praise and thank-you!  You are good!  


“The Lord is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation.

He is my God, and I will praise him"   Exodus 15:2

Day Twenty-One:  Today, I am thankful for the hospital, nurses and doctors who have been taking great care of us over the past two days.  We have loved having our babies here at Arlington Memorial.  It has been such a great experience and I am thankful for the doctors and nurses who have made this birth experience a great one :)   

Day Twenty:  I am thankful for Kinsley Rene Van Hoy, who was born today (November 20th) at 1:16pm.  She is healthy, beautiful and we are so in love.  This birth experience has been so different from Payton's!  But I will post more pics and more of the birth story later :)  Payton is being a great big sis and we can't wait to get our family of four together and home!  We are thankful for a healthy birth, baby, and momma!!  



6lbs 10oz 19.5 inches long

No comments:

Post a Comment