Tuesday, October 2, 2012

32 Weeks


32 Weeks.


I am 32 Weeks!  I feel like I am getting bigger by the minute...  Up until a couple of days ago I was feeling pretty comfortable but now I feel VERY pregnant all the time.  I have to pee every five minutes and my back is killing me.  The joys of pregnancy :)  On a happy note- she is moving around all the time, my heartburn is nearly gone, and the weather is finally cooler!!  She is growing and healthy.  We have scheduled to go into the hospital on November 20th!!  So that means we will be meeting our little girl in 7 weeks (unless she decides to come early)!!  I can't believe we are getting so close.  We are still planning on moving before our little girl comes.... My dad is buying our house to rent and so we are just waiting for all that to finalize before making any offers on houses.  It looks like we will probably be moving and welcoming our little girl into the world at the same time-AHHH!  We still don't have a name for our girl.  Jonny has been very picky... Hopefully we can decide on one soon because its killing me that we don't have one yet!      

    


What's going on with Baby?? What's up with your baby? She's starting to get ready for her big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck her thumb for a while now. Something else to note: As more and more fat accumulates under your baby's skin, she's becoming less transparent and more opaque.

What's Next??  Baby Shower :)

Stats:
Baby's Size:  Head of Lettuce (19 inches and 3.9 lbs)
Baby's heartbeat:  151 bpm 
Momma's weight: 139
Weight Gain:  11 pounds!!  
Days to go:  8 weeks till due date!  7 till baby time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment