Saturday, October 13, 2012

Diaper Shower

I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and family in my life.  Four of my best and favorite friends threw me a diaper shower this past weekend.  Not only did they put so much time and thought into the shower but they all had to drive in from far places (Lubbock, College Station, and Stephenville).  I am thankful for each one of them and their friendships mean so much me.  I am thankful that we get to walk through life together and share in these special moments!

The girls of the family (just missing Jenny)



These ladies have done so much for me and my family.  Don't know what I would do without them.  They are such giving and sacrificial people.  They are like extra mothers to me!


Love this girl... Please move to Arlington?! :)


Roommates from College

Beautiful Shower


The lovely hostesses 


My dads side of the family!  

Thankful for these Van Hoys

Thankful







No comments:

Post a Comment