Thursday, October 25, 2012

35.5 Weeks


I am 35 Weeks and that means I am in my last month of pregnancy!  I can't believe we are only a month out.  Time is just flying by.  I went to the doctor today and everything is looking good.  We are scheduled to go in the hospital November 20th for a c-section.  Baby sounded great and I am measuring well!  They took blood today for the last time until the hospital.  I feel like I still have so much to do to get ready to meet our baby girl.  Starting with finding a name for her- yes we are still without a name!  We are getting a little closer to a name though :) A contract has finally been put on our house- praise God.  So now all we have to do is find a house and make an offer!!  We are going to be looking at some this weekend.  Praying for Gods wisdom on where and what house as we seriously start to look.  November is going to be CRAZY!!  Praying for lots of energy!  We are very excited for all the new things that are coming our way in the next 2 months!  The Lord is good :)  


I have a million other things in my head as well... So far I have accomplished only 2 of these things! AHHH!




I voted today :)

What's going on with Baby??   Your baby is standing tall (so to speak) this week at about 20 inches and continues her steady weight gain (she’s about 5.5 pounds). While she won't get much longer, she will continue to pack on the pounds — including large amounts of baby fat — right up 'til delivery day. Something else that's moving at a mind-boggling pace these day: fetal brain development! There’s a lot going on inside that tiny head, which is, by the way, still soft to allow an easier exit through the birth canal.

What's Next??  Meeting with the doctor every week now.  The countdown has begun!! 

Stats:
Baby's Size:  Large Cantaloupe (19-22 inches and 6 lbs)
Baby's heartbeat:  158 bpm 
Momma's weight: 143
Weight Gain:  15 pounds!!  
Days to go:  4.5 weeks till due date!  3.5 till baby time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment