Tuesday, August 7, 2012

24 Weeks


I am 24 weeks today.  I can't believe I am already 24 weeks- time is flying by.  And I know it only goes faster from here on out.  The past few days haven't been the best.  Saturday, I woke up with a sore throat.  Nothing too bad but then Sunday I woke up with a horrible cough, sore throat, runny nose and a lot of congestion.  I felt terrible.  I went to my 24 week checkup today and it turns out I have bronchitis :(  I have zero energy and can barely get up without feeling like I am gonna pass out.  I know God would give me the strength if I had to do it all on my own but I am so thankful I don't have to.  I am so thankful for my amazing husband who has been taking care of Payton, cooking dinner (well going to get dinner) and serving me so much.  I am so thankful for my lil brother and parents who have been keeping Payton during the day so I can rest.  I don't know what I would do without them.  The Lord has been good.    


What's going on with Baby??  Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of hers are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is your baby a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now her locks are white since there's no pigment yet.

What's Next??  Glucose test- fun fun :)  

Stats:
Baby's Size:  Ear of Corn (8.5 inches and 1.5lbs)
Baby's heartbeat:  153bpm 
Momma's weight: 131
Weight Gain:  3 pounds!!  
Days to go:  16 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment